Monday 13 February 2012

Working on Jennifer Lam sim.

Yeah, kind of. I'm working on her face etc. But now it's done. I'm looking for the files for you guys to download. Well... Right now I think I'm gonna seperate the download. but may be hard for you guys, because
it'll take ages...
I'm not putting up some clothes for you. You're going to change the details anyway. Useless, lol. I might only give you makeup set etc. I have a large of files of makeup and hair sets. I might put up my files. I don't know if I'll be updating them. Right now, I'm just waiting for S-Club Privee 3D eyelashes. I cant wait lol.Talking about Lemonleaf, she's back on her work. <3 awh my. Yay. My biggest wishlist is for LemonLeaf's 3D eyelashes and Subaxi skins. It looks hard to get. I hope it will come out pretty soon. Like TMR or something LOL. Haha. Here's my Jennifer Lam <3 I don't know if you like it but bear with it. In my opinion her eyes are weird..

Oh dear, lol I cant really say anything about it lol Its... just weird. But it's coming soon.(Still finding files)

OH wait. Instead of you try to download the seperate files and just wait. It's hard I'll put up a link for you :)

Well, my pack. GB~

No comments:

Post a Comment