Tuesday 14 February 2012

First released Sim!

 I just finished  a sim, well her name is Xiang Ri Hua. I'm not a mother to name a child haha. She doesn't really stands out too much tho.. I prefer sunflower on her hand but nahh Roses are the only thing I have.. But I do like how her face turned out. And I also like her lips turned out. This was a lil bit inspired by LL and WM.
 I don't really know what can I see when I see her standing. Look at her thin legs. Not sexy haha. She's just way too thin. I used Hermi's lip shape slider, aWT iris size, and Ahmad sliders. I really prefer the Hermi's. I love sliders but they sometimes just kill EA sliders. Which is irritating. I had to take out the file and take in the file again.
 LemonLeaf skin obsession lol. haha. Well.. she gives out a good skin. Well.. other skins doesn't work on my Sims 3. (Subaxi(WM), Hermi, etc) The only one works for me is LL. I really want WM's AS skin and other skins soo much.(Priority) but doesn't work really. When I use it, the head goes black and the body is only normal...

Skin by LEMONLEAF
Hair by NEWSEA
Eyebrow by Hermi
Eyeshadow by LEMONLEAF
Eyeliner by LEMONLEAF???(Not Sure)
Lipstick by S-Club Privee(From Collection)

Take care of the download, and don't try to claim these as yours.
Hardwork model by me.
Resources are from respective creators/owners.

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment